If you don't see it online, call us and we can get it!
View the great deals on our premium used car selection on the go!
Come and see us today for the best buy here pay here deals on used cars, trucks, and SUVs in the Greenville and Spartanburg areas! Welcome to Greenville's Buy Here Pay Here Dealer!
Can't Beat Greenville's Buy Here Pay Here!
Our used cars and trucks in Greenville SC are the best prices in town so you can drive home happy!
No Credit? Bad Credit?
No problem! We are the bank! With our in-house financing, we're able to get you approved easier than our competitors! We are one of the biggest Buy Here Pay Here in Greenville SC!
Formula for Success!
With our experienced and friendly sales staff, we've figured out the formula to making sure you love your used car buying experience.
Check out some of our highest quality newer used vehicles, or head over to our Used Car and Truck Inventory Page to see what else we have in stock here in Greenville!
Family Auto of Greenville SC Difference / Stuff From The Lot
Family Auto of Greenville – Blog
Week of December 6th 2016
Start paying off debt with these tips
Try as we might, most of us will end up with some sort of debt to pay off at some point. It’s always nice to have the tools you need to save money and feel financially independent. Check out these tried-and-true methods for gaining your financial freedom!
1. Pay cash. When you throw every purchase on a debit or credit card, it’s way too easy to lose track of what you’re actually spending. Those $7 lunches stack up fast when you actually watch the cash in your wallet dwindle by Wednesday or Thursday of each week. Set a budget for how much you’d like to spend each week, including groceries and toiletries, gas, lunches/meals out. Then take out cash for just what you need – bonus points if you have a little leftover at the end of the week!
2. Stop adding debt. When your goal is to pay off outstanding debts and bills, and begin building a “rainy day” fund, you have to immediately put a halt to adding any new debts. This can be hard to do – after all, we all have to-do lists and wish lists alike. Stay patient and remember that material possessions won’t make you nearly as happy as setting a goal and accomplishing it!
3. Focus on your highest-interest debts first. Obviously, you have to at least make the minimum payment on all your obligations. After that, focus on credit card debt or other higher-interest debt as your target debt to pay off first. Consider your interest-free or lower-interest debts the next priority. Each time you pay one balance off, move to the next most expensive debt you have. If you have several super high-interest, high-balance credit card debts, consider a balance transfer to consolidate the amount and stop incurring interest while you work on chipping away at the number.
4. Get creative. With resources like Pinterest and other websites, there are so many great ways to “DIY” things that used to cost a lot. Use your ingenuity to get it done! Consider using plans online to build that dining table you need, or enlist family and friends for a “paint party” to paint a few rooms in your home instead of hiring an expensive contractor.
5. Reward yourself. Set a goal for that great day when you pay off the last of what you want to pay off. Maybe it’s a trip you save up for as you finish the pay-off process, or a really beautiful handbag you will pay cash for, or the big screen TV you’ve been wanting. Again – be responsible! You don’t want to end up back in debt. But having a reward to look forward to could keep you motivated in the long run.
Used Cars Greenville SC!
If you're in Greenville SC and in the market for a quality used car or truck, then stop in today! Unlike most dealerships, we finance in house with our buy here pay here guarantee, so you're already pre-approved!